The past few weeks have been a grind. Testing, fixing, testing fixes, fixing tests, and writing docs.
The broad todo list
- Finish rewriting Taxonomies
- Finish the new Blueprint/Fieldset manager
- Finish responsive CSS fixes
- Add more syntactic sugar where appropriate on the data/API layer
- Fix a number of edge cases on Bard's ProseMirror layer
- Write a lot of code docblocks
- Write a lot of documentation
There are a number of smaller tasks of course, but they're too granular to worry about here.
How about that Alpha?
We've invited a very small handful of folks into the Alpha to see how they handled the state of things. We definitely need more documentation. Once we get past that hurdle, we will begin inviting more folks into the Alpha over the following weeks. If you've already applied, hang in there. We're getting to ya!
Thanks for checking in!